Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NIDHI GILL - JEENA TO HAIN












Here are a few hot & sexy pics of Nidhi Gill who featured in the main female lead in Hindi Feature Film JEENA TO HAIN, released recently. I am not sure about the movie but Nidhi's photo album is a big hit on the internet.

NEEDHI GILL ON JEENA TO HAIN :
I wasn't scared while we were shooting but while I was dubbing, I got to see the film in a flow; and that was very scary. I have done couple of films before. I would always practice my scenes at home. On the sets, my director would observe what I did and if he felt it could be done better or in a different manner, he would tell me. I am always at my best and got compliments from many big directors. Its huge compliments. It encourages me to work harder. I would love to work with Jeena To hai people again. I sincerely hope that I'm able to live upto every body's expectations.


All photos copyright : Rock Productions, UK.