Thursday, October 30, 2008

POOJA MISRRA STARTS BLOGGING


VJ Pooja Misrra has started blogging. Here's what she says on her blog today ....

Hey!
Quote of the day-A man travels the world over in search of what he wants only to return home to find it!-George Moore


Hmmmm! Home Sweet Home! From lounging on my never ending huge terrace under a bed of luminous stars, to whispering to my dad's impecable collection of over 100 Bonsais to wild rides in the pajero to the farm house, to my moms nectarously supervised meals, to catching a glimpse of the rainbow every morning in my gurgling fountain......There sure is no place like home!.....
Now to the mails that have been pouring in....from why are my fans not getting to see more of me to what exactly is the modus operandi of the so called "insatiable devious players?"


Visit : http://www.poojamisrra.blogspot.com/ to read it further